Wednesday, February 2, 2011

never forget this...

Do not be afraid- only believe me dear one,

Though your heart may falter, and your feet and words.  I will never leave nor forsake you.
You struggle nor your sin can not change my love for you.  In times of unbelief and fear I am hurt by your actions, but I am not hurt to the point of leaving you.  Remember Peter and how he disowned me three times?  My love for him was not forsaken.  And if you like Peter disown me, I too will not forsake you.  So do not let yourself be discouraged neither afraid, for my love for you is more fierce than a wild fire on dry hills.

But Lord, everything in me seems like a mess, unstable, unsure, and afraid.

This is why you must come to me darling, come to me believing and ready to receive of my love and my words. What you behold that you will be become.
So come, come....come and sit with me.  Behold me.  Let me love you.  For it is only as our love is strengthened and you understand my heart for you, will you feel My strength, foundation, and stability.  At times you are unstable, unsure, and a mess, but I am never changing- always faithful, always strong, never wavering, and always constant with my love.  This is the importance of coming to me, allowing me to strengthen you.
Yes, you come, and you will because I have called you and will continue to call you to myself.

Come, take your steps toward me and keep your eyes on me, for I desire to be your focus.  I desire to give you doves eyes.  And in the struggle or persecution of it all, I will come in and walk with you as you open your garden to me.  Worship me and sing to me a new song.  Remind yourself of all that I have done.  As you worship and remember, your spirit will rise up in faith.  Stir yourself up Jodi.  This is not a anxious thing, but a time of praise, of thankfulness, and of connecting.

You know me dear and I know you.
You are mine and I am yours.
I have you and you have me.
Never forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment