Monday, February 28, 2011

Listening for My Melodies

Sweet Jesus,
You are constantly speaking and singing sweet, positive, wonderful things over me.  Oh the longing of my heart is to always be listening and cherish each heartfelt word that you share with me.

Your voice starts as a gentle humming whisper in my heart, but then with believing grows into a beautiful harmonic melody that resonates through my whole being.  The growing dynamics of your sounds develop as I continue to acknowledge you by singing to you with thanksgiving and believing.  You have always been and always will be singing to me because your love songs are perfectly faithful!

I love that you desire me to hear the many wonderful things you are singing/speaking over me, way more than I do.  Your desire for me, confounds me.

Thank you Spirit that you help me stay in tune with Papa's love songs, keeping me aware of His melodies for my life.  I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment